ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

Welp, my time may be better spent taking a short nap. This isn't fun.

I'll check back in a bit...

Brin is struggling. This rain isnt helping, but mordecai is making it look easy.

Was anyone surprised by the third and two call?

I don’t care who you are and this includes NFL head coaches. If you bring in a quarterback for a QB run and that’s all you do then you need to be fired. If you bring in another QB do it for a couple of plays or a series. On fourth down everyone knows what is going to happen

Reactions: TU 1978 and TU1NNJ
I don’t care who you are and this includes NFL head coaches. If you bring in a quarterback for a QB run and that’s all you do then you need to be fired. If you bring in another QB do it for a couple of plays or a series. On fourth down everyone knows what is going to happen
At least try a QB sneak on 4th&inches... do not lineup in the shotgun and have him run it up the middle...

SMU has a good offensive game plan. One of the best against Gillespie

Our CBs don’t get off blocks well at all. Was wondering if anyone would just throw passes out there until we proved we could stop it

Reactions: TU1NNJ
We can’t recruit a QB that can throw a wet ball I guess

Brin needs to get some short throws or we need to start running the ball to the outside. Either that or try Braxtin (sp)

Back in it thanks to some sloppiness on O and D from SMU. If it’ll stop raining for a little bit we got a good chance after half

Reactions: loca2874
Now I want to see if Monty goes aggressive for once and does an onside (highly unlikely) or starts burning TOs in an attempt to tie it before half... I know, just let me dream

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT