ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

It's not a surprise. We've played well against all the good teams this year except Houston. Just not good enough to win so far... Hopefully we can finally get over the hump today against a team with a winning record.
Houston came in ready to play and just lined up and beat the Holly Living Hell out of us. They were certainly on a mission...

just shut up with the negativity...
Posters can be as negative as they want, this is a frustration vent with moderators to prevent things from going to far.

Tulsa, with better coaching, is a 2 to 3 loss team this year and probably ruins Cincinnati's Hope's before Huston does. There is plenty to be frustrated about during Monty's leadership.

Reactions: TULSARISING
just shut up with the negativity...
If you donā€™t understand that it is bad game management to take a delay of game on 4th and short you donā€™t understand football. I give credit where it is due but that is poor game management

Game is not over, can Monty pull defeat out of the jaws of victory again?!?! NO ONE loses like our football head coach!

How many think Monty is running Brewer (I meant Brooks) to get him to 1000 yards for the season instead of going with a bigger back to get the tough yards?

If we win - improbably - I think we might end up in 3rd place in the AAC. Which is about where I think we belong this season.

The refusal to ever throw with the change of pace QB makes me want to throw my phone through the wall

Reactions: TulsaAM
So he has Brin go under center to try and get SMU to jump. Brilliant.

Monty needs to go. He's dumb.

Happy for kids. Pissed that this jacka## returns for another below mediocre season.

Reactions: TulsaAM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT