ADVERTISEMENT

Question regarding bowl time

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
I was looking on espn, and the Miami Beach Bowl is the only bowl game played on the 19th. I could understand the early start time if there were more prestigious bowls allotted that day as well, but why if there's only one?

I was looking on espn, and the Miami Beach Bowl is the only bowl game played on the 19th. I could understand the early start time if there were more prestigious bowls allotted that day as well, but why if there's only one?
Because ESPN owns it and they are not going to put it up against Monday Night Football

How about 5 central?

Or does that run into NFL pregame?

Just found out I'm flying during the game... NOT HAPPY. AAC needs to renegotiate our bowls for next year.

A 'Bowling Green' type pounding of CMU by us Monday should get Aresco and league's attention.

Miami Beach bowl somehow has been able to get over a million viewers in this awful time slot...as a fan of early morning football games on tv I would rather this bowl been played like at 8am on Saturday or Sunday or even Friday the 23rd.

If anything, our location and assumed fan base hurt us. Not the football team's ability.

And Navy imploding.

SMH.

AAC shot themselves in the foot with the bad officiating at the end of our games.
We would've been 10-1 going into the conference championship and an 11-1 Tulsa team would've been ranked Top 12 and representing the have-nots on New Years Day.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT