ADVERTISEMENT

ORU thread.

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
I could of sworn I saw Espn+ listed on all the games up to the OSU game. Now they don't list any streaming or television broadcast for the ORU game.

The game will broadcast on KGEB (channel 53 with an antenna in Tulsa). I believe it’ll also be streamed on GEB online.

The summit league network lists the game too, but you have to pay for it.

Hopefully the production quality is better than what we had to watch from yooler today.

The game will broadcast on KGEB (channel 53 with an antenna in Tulsa). I believe it’ll also be streamed on GEB online.

Hopefully the production quality is better than what we had to watch from yooler today.
Yeah now I remember talking bout this when you mentioned KGEB. I think I would rather go to the game or go to a bar to watch the game over some food and beer. I don't have an antenna nor do I want to pay ORU if I can't watch the game in person.

Do you or anybody know if the reception is pretty good over those cheapy $10 antenna's that have 25 mile reception? I'm not spending any more than that on an antenna I won't ever use, except for the road games at ORU.

Yeah now I remember talking bout this when you mentioned KGEB. I think I would rather go to the game or go to a bar to watch the game over some food and beer. I don't have an antenna nor do I want to pay ORU if I can't watch the game in person.

Do you or anybody know if the reception is pretty good over those cheapy $10 antenna's that have 25 mile reception? I'm not spending any more than that on an antenna I won't ever use, except for the road games at ORU.
I bought a $10 one from Target several years back for my patio tv. It gets good reception for the most part. The only station that’s a little sketchy every now and then is KTUL (8).

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I bought a $10 one from Target several years back for my patio tv. It gets good reception for the most part. The only station that’s a little sketchy every now and then is KTUL (8).

I expect it might get worse when KTUL goes to OKC.(Just kidding.)

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
According to my channel guide on Directv it says that the game is on channel 363

I believe KGEB is also carried on Cox cable as well as DirectTV. I think on Cox it's channel 23 as I have mistakenly tried to tune in to KOKI locally (channel 23 but 5 on the Cox dial) and ended up on a replay of ORU's chapel service (vomit).

I can't go. My son and his team are playing in the state 3A championship game at UCO

ORU's PG is really, really good. Maybe not Abmas but really good.

Debating on whether to go somewhere like Kilkenny's and watch the game with food & drink, or go to the game.

What the F*** is this thread. Why are people considering not showing up because they are afraid of losing or want to watch it at a bar. We could lose and it would suck. But we could also win, and it would be best feeling in years if we go into their building and beat those cocksuckers. Why spend that moment at home watching on an antenna or at a bar when you could be with TU fans that cheer our team, boo the refs, and mock ORU for all the nonsense they do.

I assume for those of us out of state we can’t watch on ESPN+. Does ARU have their games streamed anywhere?

Complete disclosure. I completely forgot that ORU's former head men's basketball coach left for the job at Wichita State. I was so confused watching ORU last night, but I digress. Though ORU kept it close to KSU, I think this team is very beatable compared to last year's ORU squad. GO TU!

Just perused the ORU board… actually nothing too crazy over there… yet. But apparently one Oru fan has had a really tough time eating at iHop after TU had beaten Oru… so if you’re the TU fan who’s heckled an Oru fan at ihop after a TU win, you made a lasting impact hahahaha :soft:

In all seriousness, it should be a fun game. Having Willis back will be interesting. Plus we are a good rebounding team and they aren’t. They have 2 good players and little depth, so if one of those guys gets in foul trouble, they’re going to have a hard time.

If we can contain their leading scorer, limit turnovers, and rebound (and have PJ play like he usually does), we should win.

A friend of mine who went to ORU is planning on watching the game via the link - https://live.lifestream.tv/geb.

I looked on the geb.tv website and confirmed it is on the schedule - 8:00 Eastern Time (7:00 Central).

I cannot vouch for this method, as I have not used it before. Since the game is on Saturday, will be coming in from the Dallas area to see it and will not have the opportunity to try it out. Go TU.

This is always a wild game regardless of rosters. Talent and everything else can be thrown out, but I'm expecting us to win. We lost our last game because we had ALOT of careless turnovers...if we can limit those then I think we will win. They've struggled with two bad teams at home this year and could have lost both.

A friend of mine who went to ORU is planning on watching the game via the link - https://live.lifestream.tv/geb.

I looked on the geb.tv website and confirmed it is on the schedule - 8:00 Eastern Time (7:00 Central).

I cannot vouch for this method, as I have not used it before. Since the game is on Saturday, will be coming in from the Dallas area to see it and will not have the opportunity to try it out. Go TU.
It is on channel 23 if you are in Tulsa area

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT