ADVERTISEMENT

ORU thread.

I hate GA seating. Especially crowded GA seating.

Hoping the upper deck GA will be less crowded.

A bit late, but GEB.tv is available on Roku.
(Would love to be at the game but wife is ill...)

This link is free and working.

When did wearing color coordinated shoes go away as part of the uniform?

Heard the ORU student section yelling "TU Sucks" when we were shooting a freethrow....

I wanted to yell at them..... Which websites are you kids looking at!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
Streetball... haven't seen anything relating to the game of basketball from TU yet

Not the right time for Keita. He's to slow of foot to be asked to guard the perimeter.

Can we please bench Keita , he can’t even get a rebound and he is 7 foot , doesn’t even try to go for it

Really, just dribble penetration that I could call "palming" on almost every time. How about a set play every so often?

Need more of that. Drive and dump. You have a 7 footer that can finish almost anything.

TU still can't make layups... been a long time since I saw a TU team who could finish at the rim

Dumb mistake by #1, get schooled on the defensive side then make a stupid offensive foul turnover to make up for it... sad

Why isn’t Archie in? He doesn’t have foul trouble does he?

We really struggle without a pg. with Kobe on bench. I get coach not happy with Archie. Ass chewing when he pulled him but man we need him out there. Also, why did coach not match up when ORU inside guys got foul trouble and weaver moved to center. Have to get reed out of there then and go small

🤣 The golden eagle mascot tried to hit me in the face with a shirt. Luckily it my chest. Jokes on him, I need to change the oil in my truck tomorrow anyways.

Jk, my son gave it to a kid behind us
At least you didn’t flush it down the toilet at the Maybe Center at halftime.

• Haha
Reactions: jesterondirt
Just curious , do they have church services in this same area where the gym is ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT