ADVERTISEMENT

OK A&M game thread

Smith has plenty of time to throw on a bunch of these plays, just no vision to see the right read. The the time on that 2nd down, stares at crawford on the right, and throws over his head anyway. Zero read progression.

If you're going to interfere, you need to tackle him. Smith needs to keep the ball down and go through his reads. Still time to make a comeback

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Ok, I guess we have to let them have a couple of big TDs each half. Now it’s time to start playing. Put Wilkerson in for a series or two.

I am always amazed at just how inbred OSWho fans look. The color orange always makes me sick to my stomach...

They are shooting the gaps and blowing up the running game.

Momentum squandered.

The decision not to press for a score before halftime when they were on their heels and go high speed out of the locker room to deliver a body blow shows a lack of killer instinct on the Hall Monitor's part

Mercifully, the audio has cut out from Bruce. Back on now.

Now that might help! Got to have positive plays on first down now...

Well, that wasn't a positive play. Have to know how far you can go on pass blocking...

My favorite part of being a Tulsa fan is definitely watching our own fans celebrate when things go south so they can say I told you so
Some of us are smart and know Monty is a bad coach and should've already been fired. We have some solid players if we actually had coaches to teach.

I wonder if it's the rust for Smith or just his accuracy in general. Looks like he is overthinking throws...

Why not go for it? Whether you lose by 1 or 20 makes no difference, they expect you to lose, go for the win.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Go for it and not make it you lose nothing at this point in the game. We need two TDs

Wow... that is on the coaching staff. First, you need to go for it. Second, you need to have your special teams coach have his specialty players ready. Now, who is responsible for those things...

Maybe Monty will ask the OC for a different play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT