ADVERTISEMENT

OK A&M game thread

OSU has 4 defensive linemen out for today’s game including its best two DTs. Great opportunity for TU’s young line to gain some confidence and have success.

Reactions: TU 1978
20190914_141815.jpg

The upgraded security measures are doing their thing.

On TV it looks like 80% orange and 20% blue. Does it look that bad in person?

They had a close up of a corpulent Aggie interviewing Gumby.

Welp that’s about the worst start to the game imaginable.

We got their score out of the way quickly. I’m going to have to turn on Bruce for the play by play. This ESPN crew is awful.

The problem with listening to Bruce is that he’s 2 minutes behind the TV

This is pretty much what I expect from Monty... His entire time here we haven't look prepared for virtually all of the games.

Reactions: maverickfp
Pretty much the dumbest thing I've read on rivals in a long time

It was a question. He just took a huge pay cut, to stay. What coach would you get that would come knowing they maybe asked to take a pay cut in the future?

He had to take a pay cut because he is sucking ass as a coach. We have history of paying our football coach over 2 million a year.

It was a question. He just took a huge pay cut, to stay. What coach would you get that would come knowing they maybe asked to take a pay cut in the future?
He took a pay cut because he deserved it!

And it doesn't matter you don't keep a bad coach just because you think you can't get another coach.

Well before he took the pay cut he was the 73rd best paid coach in college football.
I can think of one coach that has coached at Tulsa in the past that would come back in the middle of the season and Coach these guys for whatever Tulsa is paying Mont right now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT