ADVERTISEMENT

OK A&M game thread

And it doesn't matter you don't keep a bad coach just because you think you can't get another coach.

The last I saw you paid all of your assistant 400,000.

If your couch is paid the 73rd best, and his assistants have a budget of 400,000 what coach do you convince to come thats better than the current one here?

I didn't say to keep him I asked who do you bring in thats better for the same pay?

https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/football/coach

I think Littrell would be the logical choice, but how much do you pay to leave that gig? His assistants make $1.7 million.

Last edited:
The last I saw you paid all of your assistant 400,000.

If your couch is paid the 73rd best, and his assistants have a budget of 400,000 what coach do you convince to come thats better than the current one here?

I didn't say to keep him I asked who do you bring in thats better for the same pay?

https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/football/coach

And my reply is you bring in a coach that brings a level of excitement with the donors that can get more money.

Smith sometimes holds the ball too long. He had the crossing route open on first down but didn’t throw the ball.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
They need a stop on this possession. Field position has not been good for us.

We’re going to come out of this game leading the nation in penalties. Piss poor discipline, and we all know who that’s on.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
We’re fighting back now. 20-14, we just need to tighten up that D a little more.

Just when you think they’ve pulled their heads out it’s another bonehead penalty.

And Ivy is the most experienced on the line.

We was that our first smart special teams play of the season. Aggie bit on that hard.

Reactions: TU4ever2
I hate giving up on a drive like that. Run the clock down and take a shot downfield. I guess I shouldn’t complain about a 21-20 halftime lead.

First halftime lead over OSU since 1998!!!! And we get the ball back in the 2nd half!!!

Not a big fan of letting the 1:18 of the 1st half expire.

After some terrible miscues early on the defense has really stepped up and mostly shut down a VERY TALENTED offense in the 2nd quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT