ADVERTISEMENT

OK A&M game thread

I think Monty's strategy will work if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties and/or TOs... Still mad about the lack of aggression before the half though.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
If I were Gundy I would pull the starters and rest them for next week against Texas! But then again I am a Tulsa fan!

I notice that some of the most negative posters disappear when we play well. I think for the most part play calling has been pretty good today except for the last drive. I'm impressed with Zach Smith, He has a great arm, OSU holding a lot, Almost took Player down on that play, Go Cane.

Is Zaven Collins playing? I haven't seen him or heard his name called.

I notice that some of the most negative posters disappear when we play well. I think for the most part play calling has been pretty good today except for the last drive. I'm impressed with Zach Smith, He has a great arm, OSU holding a lot, Almost took Player down on that play, Go Cane.

I notice the same thing. And agree on Smith, really like his touch on the ball. The pass he made to Crawford was something we haven’t had seen Dane. Good stuff!

Reactions: Glasscain
Also, keep an eye on TOP if we score on the opening possession look for us to run even more than we have been. Looks like we can control the clock well enough to win. Just have to play more disciplined and not turn it over.

COME ON TU!!! Bummed I have to go to a church program in 30 min and will be missing most of the 2nd half.

Soooooooo, did zach just not see the 300 lb dude in front of him and move away or tuck the ball in for a sack?

Pretty sure we're all still here.

That must have been the T. Boone okay attempting to use 12 players on offense.

Well coach you had it 3 times and look completely inept. CALL SOMETHING OTHER THEN RUN RUN PASS DOUCHE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT