ADVERTISEMENT

Official Tulsa vs. Houston career academy score prediction thread

U were the one going on bout how hot she was when she first got the position. So yeah, u aren't that picky.

The University 56
high school chumps 31

Nuke the pussycats

I think the key for TU will be keeping Ward in the pocket, or at least containing him. We did not contain Mayfield & that was a big reason for our inability to stop OU. Hopefully Jeremy Smith's return & some defensive adjustments will make a difference.

I've been impressed with our team's overall game to game improvement, & our staff's in-game adjustments. I'm hoping those trends continue this Saturday.

Tulsa 48 Houston 42

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Teams score at will, so it will come down to game management. Whoever scores last will win.

Tulsa 2

Houston 0

No offense, all defense.

Ward is currently 9-2 as a starter and is easily the most winning quarterback we have had since Keenum. Tulsa had trouble stopping him last year and this year will be no different. Our running back Farrow score 4 rushing touchdowns against Tulsa last year and they will also struggle to stop him as well. Tulsa will get manhandled in this game just like every other opponent we have played plus we will force multiple turnovers.

Houston 49

Tulsa 14

Want to make sure we keep this pick top of mind. Starting to think CougarKing might miss on this one.

41-28 Tulsa. Adjustments at halftime will be like putting tape on the kitties paws.

F you Houston!

So you're good at math? Would you be interested in a career with Burger King? They have a place right across the street from TU if you haven't left by Greyhound yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT