ADVERTISEMENT

Official Tulsa vs. OU Score prediction thread

Gold*

Serious Cat Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Land thieves 45
Stole my heart a long time ago 14

Do they have more horses than we do? Obviously. But I just feel like we can disrupt their offense somewhat to make it more difficult on them.

So I think the thing that might piss me off the most is if this game goes similarly to the last 2 vs OSU where we were clearly the better team and just pissed away chance after chance due to poor coaching or taking really bad penalties at the worst times.

So I think the thing that might piss me off the most is if this game goes similarly to the last 2 vs OSU where we were clearly the better team and just pissed away chance after chance due to poor coaching or taking really bad penalties at the worst times.
I have thought that, but didn’t want to verbalize it cause it still pisses me off too much.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
All of the above plus a 90+ yard kickoff return by the brother of our #5 in the last OSU game.

I have thought that, but didn’t want to verbalize it cause it still pisses me off too much.
I'll also be honest, I don't think that if we lose the game it will be because Wilson was outcoached. I've seen just some simple things the last two weeks that indicate this team isn't going to lose games because the coaches didn't know what they were doing.

cheer for TU....wear blue....kick ass....take names....oh ye of little faith....it's our house

those guys who play in the outhouse on the prairie 24
those Dudes who play for the Blue and Gold (with a dash of red) 35

NUKE covered wagon college :nukem: cwc :poop2:

:helmet::flags::TU::huffy::captain::helmet::flags::TU::huffy::captain:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT