ADVERTISEMENT

Official Temple game thread

As a Tulsa fan over the years Ive been to some poorly attended games. There's a good chance this one sets the bar to a new low.

• Wow
Reactions: HuffyCane
The head ball coach (Steve Spurrier) is at the game!

Also, from a tiny clip I saw on twitter, Braxton looks to be warming up but won't be starting. They were practicing handoffs and play action and he is jogging oddly. I suspect the ankle isn't healed.

The head ball coach (Steve Spurrier) is at the game!

Also, from a tiny clip I saw on twitter, Braxton looks to be warming up but won't be starting. They were practicing handoffs and play action and he is jogging oddly. I suspect the ankle isn't healed.
They just did an interview with him on ESPN, sporting the Tulsa polo!!!! Great PR for KW and the program

As a Tulsa fan over the years Ive been to some poorly attended games. There's a good chance this one sets the bar to a new low.
Well if you were a casual fan at the OU game it would be a hard sell to say any football would be played tonight that is worth watching.

Just being honest.

Ok, it's not as bad now, still not good, but better than I thought at the 30 minute mark

Dress like a chair back nite at HA Chapman... come dressed as your favorite bench back

Really poor defensive design. Let's not cover the TEs who go and sit just in front of the safety for easy first downs.

And we're not going to get any pressure on the QB because he's barely taking a 2 step drop and getting the ball out of his hand. We need to spread the LBs out closer to the line and clog the passing lanes and bring the safeties in a step or two closer since they're getting the ball out so quick.

Hopefully defense finds a way to stop the pass.

Bend but don't break on that possession. Tulsa Needs to score TDs and not settle for FG

Good rhythm on offense.

Bend don’t break on defense to see what they are going to do.

Get up by two scores then pour it on.

Reactions: TU 1978
Well, the announcers keep calling him Cardell and finally mentioned his last name.

Good tempo and flow on offense so far.

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT