ADVERTISEMENT

Official Temple game thread

Did we adopt Monty’s kickoff coverage for one play?

Hopefully KW doesn't turn into Monty and go into a play calling shell playing not to lose.

I am starting to think Cardell just had a bad game last week. He has been much more accurate and hasn't put the ball in trouble tonight.

Reactions: quincy101
CW is totally different player vs Saturday.
He couldn't have been worse Saturday.
Tonight... he couldn't play much better.

I can understand Wilson taking the points with a kicker that’s pretty close to automatic but the way the D has been playing I think he should take a risk occasionally.

Parker almost got a taunting penalty there but thankfully just a talking to by the official.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Well a defensive stop helps too. Let's just mix up the run plays. Maybe a fly sweep to Presley. Some different looks to loosen up the line

I can understand Wilson taking the points with a kicker that’s pretty close to automatic but the way the D has been playing I think he should take a risk occasionally.
IDK, D has given up 11 points in 3 quarters (if you tag them wtih the 2pt conversion on the KO return). Temple's longest drive is 57 yards. D has been really solid. Special temas, on the other hand...

I like that we can run the ball to kill the clock when we need to. Ford running hard there. Not crazy about that last play though. Again, where is Presley?

This is PMSD - Post Monty Stress Disorder. They get within 2 TDs with 1 quarter left and we fans panic. Relax, young man, take a xanax, it's a new world now.

Not only was it not a ball game, but KW was considerate to run up the score a bit to make you feel better.
As Kevin Wilson starts singing How do you like me now? He just let Ou beat us bad he’s a sooner in heart 😂

I like that we can run the ball to kill the clock when we need to. Ford running hard there. Not crazy about that last play though. Again, where is Presley?
Is the 4 time state champion Osu recruit and Oklahoma player of the year Presley not good enough to play receiver for us as a sophomore. His teammate Like Hasz is a star at sec hogs. Is Bixby and Oklahoma football players not D1 talent?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT