ADVERTISEMENT

Official Indiana State Game Thread

I'm going to have to get my blood pressure prescription refilled in the morning!

Shaq... 35% ff shooter. With his strength being slashing, that HAS to improvem

Reactions: TU_BLA
Not sure if we'll be ranked tomorrow or not. We should at least pick up quite a few votes.

We should be ranked, in my opinion, but I suspect many voters will hear that Van Vleet wasn't 100%, assume that means he played a few minutes (not 30), and not credit us as much as we deserve with the W over WSU.

So 8pm our time tomorrow night?

Y'all scouting our potential opponents so I can catch up on How to Get Away with Murder? :)

It's a little late but the game was on frsports, And if u had a vpn, you could have taken a little 'trip' to Europe or what not, & watched the Paradise Jam feed.

So 8pm our time tomorrow night?

Y'all scouting our potential opponents so I can catch up on How to Get Away with Murder? :)
South Carolina is BIG. Their guards are OK but they have some big bodies inside and they are just being more physical than Hofstra right now

It's a little late but the game was on frsports, And if u had a vpn, you could have taken a little 'trip' to Europe or what not, & watched the Paradise Jam feed.
The firstrow sports feed cut out just before the game started and then the link was deleted. How do you vpn to a foreign server? (ignorant)

Cyberghost is free others are like $5-10 per mo. You just download it, install it. Tell it where you want to go(not leaving it on automatic). In this instance u tell it to go any where but the states or canada. Then u go to the website, (in this instance) Paradise Jam and watch the game from the UK or Romania, or wherever you already selected.

I forgot, if you do it for free(Cghost) you are limited to which servers you can use, but you can usually find a server open to you, that will suit your needs on the free id. If u have difficulty I will give u more instruction, but CGhost is pretty damn user friendly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT