ADVERTISEMENT

Official ECU game thread

There's always next year. Hopefully President will be ready by then.

Do passes have to be either to the sideline or a bomb? How about some for a first down. Or we could run Langer up the middle.

Do passes have to be either to the sideline or a bomb? How about some for a first down. Or we could run Langer up the middle.
No one would expect that.

/sarcasm

These jackass announcers are giving ECU's defensive coordinator mad props for shutting down Tulsa's offense... He's not doing jack, Dane's horrible throwing and our predictable runs up the middle are shutting down our offense.

Summers can't throw but we are helping him big time.

These jackass announcers are giving ECU's defensive coordinator mad props for shutting down Tulsa's offense... He's not doing jack, Dane's horrible throwing and our predictable runs up the middle are shutting down our offense.

They are being charitable.

We just don't have any good DBs. One whiffs on a tackle. One doesn't even jump to deflect the ball. Have a lot of work to do on. Oth sides of the ball.

This is the most unimaginative running game since Bill Blankenship.

If Garrett was about 15 foot tall he could have caught that pass.

man he is so off today. honestly Dane has been off since OU. he blew everything he had on 1 game

0-9 run on third downs...

That run up the middle still isn't working, bit any day now I think it catches them off guard.

Reactions: TU 1978
Watching Memphis/Ole Miss and I'm getting depressed as it looks like next weeks homecoming will be a blowout and another embarrassing loss!!

My son, who is currently banned from computer time/video games, was watching the game with me. He just informed me that he's going to go read in his room.

When a teenage boy in Oklahoma would rather read than watch your football team, well, it speaks for itself.

You'd think we didn't have 6 quarterbacks on the roster.

And Dickerson makes a guest appearance.

Punting = we aren't playing to win anymore.

I'm an idiot for continuing to watch this game.

Feeling very Blankenship-esque. Just throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks. And with Dane, I mean that literally.

Gotta love the dane hate every week. He's not playing well today, but do you honestly think if we had a better QB on the roster Montgomery would still be starting dane? He's good, just not good enough yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT