ADVERTISEMENT

Official ECU game thread

Apparently the most important position for this team is power bottom because they just got effed in the A by a below average ECU team.

That's because TU's offensive line is average. I think Coach knows a hell of a lot more about football than some of the geniuses on this board. If some of you "winners" can't stand his coaching go somewhere else with your expert whining.

I see you're new at the internet. Let me throw you a bone...

Sometimes the best fans melt down when they lose. Particularly when the team looks bad. It's part of passion.

Does it always make sense? Nope. Is it sometimes nonsense whining? Sure it is.

Welcome to the interests.

Reactions: TUGrad06
I see you're new at the internet. Let me throw you a bone...

Sometimes the best fans melt down when they lose. Particularly when the team looks bad. It's part of passion.

Does it always make sense? Nope. Is it sometimes nonsense whining? Sure it is.

Welcome to the interests.
Jesse you show some class by not F-bombing me on this board. You have always been insighthful over the years and I know you care, but it's going to take a few years to get our talent level back to the Graham years. Most of these kids would have never seen the field 5 years ago. Oh and by the way , TU Grad is a moron.
Side note what ever happened to Ray Stantz ?

Ray still lurks, but it took the loss of his pal Wojeck kind of hard (that's sarcasm).

I agree our talent level is down. I disagree on the number of years to get back to par. Three years and we should be rocking from a recruiting standpoint. Just beef up some linemen, coach up a QB, and recruit some speed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT