ADVERTISEMENT

Official ECU game thread

Announcer said Brewer is out for this game.

Lucas out of course...

Brewer out for some reason...

ECU homecoming and 17-3 at home under Grimmace.

Last game was not promising...

This may be a foregone conclusion. I don't have a good feeling. Going to need to play up and not make mistake.

Go Langer Go!

And there we go...

14 point screw up.

Just became a monumental challenge to win.

Reactions: TUGrad06
Hey that was an illegal play by ECU, you're not allowed to run outside of the tackles.

Raise your hand if you didn't know that 3rd and 2 was going to the lone back up the middle...

Anyone?
Anyone?

Same thing as last week. Everyone watching knew what was going to happen. Everyone.

Tulsa being too predictable on the run. Running it thru the same whole with very minor differences left center. No wonder ECU is stopping Tulsa. Their defense just has to hang out around that hole.

One of these days we'll break out the playbook and do something other than a run up the middle.

Since the int., we've called 5 runs up the middle & 1 quick slant. That has resulted in 2 3 & out possessions. You have to trust the QB for this offense to work.

Halfway through the season and I'm afraid we will have to wait until next season for any chance of a really good season

Reactions: TUGrad06
move your freaking head around dane! he never looks for a better rout to run.

I think I'll drink myself silly at Oktoberfest.

There's our defense... Inept tackling. Tentative approaches. Wide open passing lanes.

Whew. I was afraid there would be some positive takeaways from this game...

#ioverreactitswhatido

Did Barrow get hurt ? We took him out & they ran over our other CBs. Barrow was playing well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT