ADVERTISEMENT

Official ECU game thread

Would we play our next QB the second half? This isn't working.

We have zero points and one interception. I'm pretty sure Calcagni can hand it off to Langer. Explain exactly what we would lose by putting in another qb even if it's for just one series?

Dane sucks. Have said it all year. And the play calling sucks. Give the gus or Chad. Kthx

Barf.

Offense needs to throw more and earlier.

Dane has issues with touch.

Reactions: TU 1978
If Coach keeps playing Evans, he will be out in a couple years. Evans helped seal BB's fate. He must have dirt on the University because he could not QB an FCS team.

We run it till they stop us, then throw occasionally. Not exactly working.

I havent felt this disgusted in a long time. Loss of words. Im flat out embarrassed

im so pissed with our play calling lack of tackling and FREAKING DANE!!! im done with him

Quit running the damn ball. F- by refs on that spot and lack of whistle.

We are playing poorly but it doesn't help when the officials are so bad. How do six seconds run on a false start?

Don't understand all the running. It worked the first possession and that's it. Time to throw the ball. Of course it helps if Dane could throw in front of the receiver! Going to need a miracle for a win. Next week could be pretty ugly if we don't do something.

Im gonna have to find a support group after this game. Wife's already giving me the stink eye.

Reactions: Tulsa76
Dane is clueless down there... Runs around with his hands up in the air and shoulders shrugged like "what? why? It wasn't me!?" You suck buddy.

Reactions: TUGrad06
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT