ADVERTISEMENT

Official ECU game thread

might have to throw in my fan card as long as monty stays with dane and this absolutely idiotic play calling. Why don't we run a single effing screen to flanders? and langer should not be our hurry up RB...he's slow as all hell.

Evans almost completed a pass to Amos but it hit him in the hands. Fortunately Amos plays for ECU.

wrong. it was slight, but the correct call. he pushed off. trying to make excuses for dane is fun and all...but it was PI.
Except ECU has been doing the same thing all game.

was funny watching dane whine and act like he's good on the sideline slapping his hands together as he walks off the field. lol. what a terrible QB. Monty also looks like a terrible coach that can't make a decision to play a more electric QB that can actually run and make people miss. so angry right now.

ECU scored 9 offensive points this game. 14 points were off a pick 6 and a fumble. Yes our defense could've stopped the TD pass, but langer doesn't fumble and we are never in that situation. our defense gave up 9 points today. and we lost. Thats just how bad Dane is.

Reactions: TUMe
might have to throw in my fan card as long as monty stays with dane and this absolutely idiotic play calling. Why don't we run a single effing screen to flanders? and langer should not be our hurry up RB...he's slow as all hell.

Praying

Except ECU has been doing the same thing all game.
don't care. blaming this on the refs is just stupid. hell the refs saved us from an ECU TD! They gave us amazing field position on a roughing the passer call. you blame the refs all you want...Dane is the 100% source of the problems. He and monty at least. Our defense played really well today.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
What an odd comment. It's Dane's fault if Garrett pushed off ?!
no, but he's trying to find excuses via the ref to why we suck. fact was it was PI...if that was opposite we'd be calling it PI against them and agree with the call. not making that call makes dane look decent, hence my response.

you can just sit here on the forum by yourself and the 5 other posters then and make excuses for dane all day. no problem. but i won't go away, because i still want this to be a good team. dane just sucks.

I don't think many are going to disagree about Dane, but to call for the coach to be fired is ridiculous.

Reactions: TUMe
Let me be the first to say this: our head coach's play calling today killed this team's chances as much as any of the players.

Reactions: TUGrad06
I don't think many are going to disagree about Dane, but to call for the coach to be fired is ridiculous.
i didn't. but his play calling is terrible and we might as well still have BB. he better play president and get the kid in space to make plays.

Dane sucks. stupid bricks on his legs. ROLL OUT. paul freaking smith would have put 50 on these guys
100% yes. paul or david or even GJ. GJ wasn't a good passer but at least he had good legs. dane has neither and just throws his hands in the air or claps them together after he makes another terrible pass.

If our last coach was still the coach of this team, the fans would be screaming for his termination after this game. It really looked like last year's unimaginative play calling with draws up the middle every first / second down.

more wrong. our Oline did fine. dane sucks. dane had solid pockets a good amount today and missed wide open players.

I don't think many parts of the team did fine. The offensive line didn't do fine. The play calling wasn't fine and the quarterback wasn't fine. You are over simplifying.

Kinda felt like the game was over after that 100 yd interception in the 1st quarter. The only chance we had to turn the momentum early on was the interception which we fumbled right back to them, but I think we were already down by 2 scores by then.

Reactions: RealTUTypical
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT