ADVERTISEMENT

Official ECU game thread

Redskin, I'm not saying I want somebody else to start next week. Quarterbacks have bad games, and that's when you put in the backup to give him experience and see what he can do. You see it every week. Starting qb has a bad game and the backup gets some reps, with the starter coming back next week to shake off the bad game. That's all I'm wanting. We need a shakeup for the last quarter

Gotta love the dane hate every week. He's not playing well today, but do you honestly think if we had a better QB on the roster Montgomery would still be starting dane? He's good, just not good enough yet.
I think "Hate" is a strong word there. I love my mom more than anything in the world, but she shouldn't be starting at qb either.

Reactions: TU 1978
I think "Hate" is a strong word there. I love my mom more than anything in the world, but she shouldn't be starting at qb either.
Again, you honestly think we have a better QB on the roster? Clearly our HC feels otherwise, and it's really not even close.

Again, you honestly think we have a better QB on the roster? Clearly our HC feels otherwise, and it's really not even close.
Honestly I dont disagree and I see the point you're trying to make, but we have got to do something. Even if its just one series.

Did we just burn Presidents RS?

Why the dhdeudhd did we just see that now? Why? This game is over. We've had dozens of short yardage situations and no President. We run that now? ?

Wtf?

You've got to think that with Monty scratching President's redshirt, he's going to play more this year. We can only hope.

President has some speed. He will be an exciting player! Don't really like him coming in now and ruining the redshirt for just one play

As Captain Obvious I will say: President is a stronger runner than Evans.

Reactions: Tulsa76
So does he go with President for the rest of the quarter? Or was that just an aberration and a senseless burning of his redshirt status?

I thought President had a "procedure" early in the fall. That may be why he is just now playing. I like it. We may need him to get to a bowl.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Dane still has one more year, no reason President cant redshirt next year if needed.

Only thing that sucks is it saves his redshirt if he chooses to transfer for some reason.

I like President. Of course, then we put Dane back in and call a running play.

What the hell are we doing?

Down by 16. Spread offense. #5 passer in the country. Weak run game.

And we run run run run run run run.

When we do pass it, it works!

Let's do that more.

Now wim bastards! Win!

Field goal?

What, are we playing to preserve or ranking or something.

Jesse. Angry.

Reactions: TUGrad06
All I can think is it takes the pressure of having to make the 2 point conversions, but there's not enough time to be kicking a FG in that situation.

Monty sucks. Good lord. Dane hasn't progressed. He's the same terrible QB we've always had that chucks and prays to good WRs and our Oline does a decent job of opening holes for Langer. Dane is the problem.

Put president in and let him run the offense. Let him throw, let him try to make reads. if he can complete the same passes as dane...then he's our keeper. he is our new dual threat. he can't throw it much worse than Dane.

you know what? screw monty. running on 2nd and 10 with 5 minutes to play down by 2 scores...WTF IS WRONG WITH MONTY. call pass plays and PUT EFFING PRESIDENT IN THERE. fqioghpqeiobvjvgqejfo. I can't handle the ineptitude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT