ADVERTISEMENT

New Adidas contract

Jeremie Poplin just tweeted a picture of Kansas' Adidas football uniform. Replace Kansas with Tulsa and the Jayhawk with some hurricane flags (and maybe tweak the number style) and this uniform would work for us...Go check out his tweets @jeremiepoplin

I like the use of true gold in the numbers, I wish they would have done that on the pants instead of the common yellow subtitute. I like the use of red on the uniform as well, and I don't particularly care for red unless it's on a pretty woman or a fast car. (I'm sure I'll get in trouble for that comment somehow.)

Don't know what's going on with those socks, but I like the rest.

Didn't realize gold is a KU color.

Seems as though TU is getting ready to do some media photos with the team and they have the new gear for them. They of course are teasing us with a closed shoe box...OPEN THE DAMN BOX! Follow TU Football on Twitter.

I like the socks...maybe gold pants with a sock with the blue/gold/red

STRAIGHT FIRE
CnwBLHXVIAAT9Es.jpg

Reactions: WrlsCane

I'm almost certain the shirts in these photos from individual camp are some of the new Adidas line-up. Note: coach has on a nice looking camouflage Tulsa shirt and some very nice looking black Tulsa shorts.

The black shorts have a Nike swoosh on them although the camo shirts I can't tell as there is nothing distinguishing them as one brand or the other. BTW, I am assuming that is Craig Suits' brother who is a 2018 QB and is seemingly a stud. Anyone got any more info on him.

Well.... I took the fam to the bookstore Saturday morning. Not impressed with the adidas stuff. Shirts were mediocre quality. Not much new selection. Was really disappointed. Hopefully better stuff to come.

Agree...

Wow - The Adidas gear for the fans looks like re-tread gear from the 90's.

No wonder nearly everyone (in a P5 conference) is dropping Adidas over the next couple of years.

I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised with the new uni's...

Poplin tweeted he has seen some of the new stuff and says "it's fantastic". He's a uni guy and trust his taste. With Adidas' decreasing market share in the NCAA because of Under Armor, they have started giving personal touch to all of their accounts. Unlike Nike, Adidas is going to give us the same stuff they give the P5 schools under them.

I know there is disappointment with the basic t-shirt line but I'm sure more stuff is coming. That was just to get stuff out there. Now hopefully we can get some of this stuff in local retailers not the bookstore or Big 4 sports on Mingo and I don't have to take a small loan out for them.

Reactions: ShaneB72
The blue and gold road uniforms of the Winnipeg Jets playing on ESPN2 right now are fantastic. Not sure who makes them but hopefully someone at TU notices the color combination.

The blue and gold road uniforms of the Winnipeg Jets playing on ESPN2 right now are fantastic. Not sure who makes them but hopefully someone at TU notices the color combination.
Definitely. Put the Tulsa script logo with the hurricane flags on the helmet and that is one really nice combination.

They aren't unveiling the uniforms until the Kickoff Luncheon. They're unveiling them to the team and fans attending the event at the same time.

Reactions: ShaneB72
Looks like the shiny white helmets they added last year will be back. Not sure if chrome gold will return. They were still using black this spring so those might be back too. Can't wait to see!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT