ADVERTISEMENT

A&M

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
So A&M is going to fire Jimbo Fisher today, a day after winning 51-10 against Miss St. He's 45-25 at the school and plays in the toughest division in college football. What the hell were they expecting? To be Alabama? $76M buyout at this point and they're expected to pay all of it. My guess is they can go after whoever they want and that person will demand the same type of contract and buyout knowing if they don't win the SEC West they'll get fired and they'll still walk away set for life. Who do they go after? Dabo? Mike Norvell? Fritz?

So A&M is going to fire Jimbo Fisher today, a day after winning 51-10 against Miss St. He's 45-25 at the school and plays in the toughest division in college football. What the hell were they expecting? To be Alabama? $76M buyout at this point and they're expected to pay all of it. My guess is they can go after whoever they want and that person will demand the same type of contract and buyout knowing if they don't win the SEC West they'll get fired and they'll still walk away set for life. Who do they go after? Dabo? Mike Norvell? Fritz?
RC Slokum with Bob Davie as DC and Bob Toledo as OC. They will be looking for a rematch in Tulsa 😁

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978 and TulsaAM
Probably Lincoln Riley.
He'd have to value defense, which he clearly doesn't, until he's in the sh!t that he currently is at USC. He left OU trying to escape the level of competition he was going to see weekly in the SEC. Funny that upon his arrival at USC they handed him a ticket to the B1G. Lincoln has another year or two before they put his head on a stick in Cali and he bolts for the NFL or an early retirement.

Hopefully Brent Venables... that would be sweet...

A$M players and recruits are already announcing their defections from the program.

Oklahoma Football GIF by Oklahoma State University

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT