ADVERTISEMENT

Being a fan

chito_and_leon

I.T.S. Head Coach
Dec 5, 2003
It's interesting when you've kicked around the boards forever to see the trends that come back. I'm thinking of a game from a long time ago, I think it was ECU in 2010 but I could be wrong, time is not a friend to the memory. We'll say it was that game but if it wasn't, it was the same kind of thing. Anyway, we lost that game 51-49 and QB passed for almost 400 yards. There was discontent with the QB from the prior year, and after the game, some people were like, we need to switch quarterbacks!!! I remember thinking, we scored 49 points but lost, and the lesson you take from that is our biggest problem is the QB? People get things in their heads and they don't come out, no matter what.

It's interesting when you've kicked around the boards forever to see the trends that come back. I'm thinking of a game from a long time ago, I think it was ECU in 2010 but I could be wrong, time is not a friend to the memory. We'll say it was that game but if it wasn't, it was the same kind of thing. Anyway, we lost that game 51-49 and QB passed for almost 400 yards. There was discontent with the QB from the prior year, and after the game, some people were like, we need to switch quarterbacks!!! I remember thinking, we scored 49 points but lost, and the lesson you take from that is our biggest problem is the QB? People get things in their heads and they don't come out, no matter what.
It was the last year under TG with Chad has the OC. We tried a swinging gate x-point that failed after our first TD. The Hail Mary they threw at the end to a 6’8” WR clinched it for them. Tough loss.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT