ADVERTISEMENT

Navy Game Thread

That was an awful call. Nothing in the replay showed him stepping out of bounds.

What evidence do they have? Minty should have earned an unsportsmanlike penalty on that chewing the ref.

I’m done watching this :crap:. Astros game starting now.

The AAC refs are terrible... They've screwed up calls both for and against us... Just go watch the Memphis game from earlier. It ain't just us that are seeing this.

And that might have been the ballgame... Maybe the Tulsa Administration is paying the refs to tank us?

There was nothing at the stadium to indicate any ref made the out of bounds call during the play. If no one watching replays on TV saw anything, that is pure garbage.

Reactions: TulsaAM
The way these refs are calling the game I fully expect TU to intercept a pass and have the refs say the balls forward progress stopped when TU grabbed it therefore first down Navy.

Yeah, but he barely touched the yard markers let alone the sideline. They showed every angle about ten times and there's no "incontrovertible evidence" to overturn.
I agree 1000% but just saying he threw his hat. Ref is most likely brain dead

Reactions: TU Pilot
Okay, so the whole "refs are screwing us" theory is actually starting to look legit after the TD called back and no flag on the obvious PI.

Seriously, Monty needs to go. Spends too much time arguing w/ refs about the non PI call and then we waste a timeout b/c he didn’t have a play ready. This is why we need an OC who is not also the HC

Ref did throw his hat when the ball was being thrown.
Negative. I normally loathe the bitching about the refs on here and when we don’t get a call I think that’s largely self inflicted due to past behavior of this staff. But the reply clearly shows the ref waited until the ball was caught before throwing the hat and that was after the WR too five to six steps, at least, in bounds.

It ain’t OU-Texas robbery but at worst it’s a fix job and at best it’s plain lazy.

Right by where we sit on the obvious PI. DB made contact multiple times with the ball almost there and he never looked back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT