ADVERTISEMENT

Navy Game Thread

Damn this sucks we could have honestly blown Navy out. Could be 10-0.. 17-0 us. Oh well we still in this

3rd down play Stokes got tackled trying to get into the route...no call. On Perry’s long run, Edmiston being held by 2 guys-no call. Want to talk about fixes? This is f*ing ridiculous. Anyone want to bribe the CFP to not let an AAC team into a NY6 bowl for the next ten yrs for this crap?!?!?!?

Reactions: TigerCane16
And a point not yet mentioned...Navy knows what’s coming even when we do pass they know the routes. One of Navy’s DCs is Brian Norwood. He knows exactly what we’re doing

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
3rd down play Stokes got tackled trying to get into the route...no call. On Perry’s long run, Edmiston being held by 2 guys-no call. Want to talk about fixes? This is f*ing ridiculous. Anyone want to bribe the CFP to not let an AAC team into a NY6 bowl for the next ten yrs for this crap?!?!?!?

I have simply detested this damn conference since its inception. Makes me miss C-USA, or as BB called it... "Coosa". This is pathetic. 2 weeks in a row!

I am reduced to just shaking my head at this point... false starts aren't the refs, right?

Officials don’t help but neither is us being undisciplined

The difference here isn't physical talent, it's coaching and discipline.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Jokes on them, those Navy cheerleaders aren't even going to be able to hold up a glass of water after all these pushups tonight

Reactions: TulsaAM
U guys are wrong about zaven. He is not bery good. Gipson is pretty good, zaven is slow and doesnt read plays well.

May not get more than 4 or 5 possessions the rest of the game. Probably have to start going for it on 4th anywhere on the field

Hello everyone, this is my first post. When Dane was QB wasn't the offence different on the receivers routes?

May not get more than 4 or 5 possessions the rest of the game. Probably have to start going for it on 4th anywhere on the field
After the TD came off the board, we lost all heart and intensity. The game was effectively over right then. Body language of the team has been not very good since that moment.

Reactions: TulsaAM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT