ADVERTISEMENT

Navy Game Thread

If you know you’ve only got 3 possession max the rest of the game I don’t see why you’re not calling a 3rd and 12 call that gives you a shot on 4th. Gotta know the blitz is coming

Reactions: TU1NNJ
If Monty is let go tomorrow our entire OL changes. All 5 spots.
Not sure either of our OTs have touched an outside blitzer as if they’re oblivious to their presence. They’re not even disguising when they bring the corners, Gadlin hasn’t moved at all to try and get out to them.

Seriously, Monty needs to go. Spends too much time arguing w/ refs about the non PI call and then we waste a timeout b/c he didn’t have a play ready. This is why we need an OC who is not also the HC
Wish I had a triple like.

Reactions: TULOYAL
Well this will seal it. Makes Monty what? 6-21 the last 2 in a half seasons? Give him another million or so to figure it out

Honestly, I don't need this aggravation but I wouldn't trade being a TU fan. The 1981 NIT Championship alone was enough to seal my loyalty, can't forget the parade downtown.

I can dream of reading that Coach Monty was walked out fo the Case complex tomorrow...

Who knew their QB could run the ball so well?! We really should watch film on teams before we play them.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Who knew their QB could run the ball so well?! We really should watch film on teams before we play them.
You mean you can watch the team play their pervious opponents, determine their tendencies, discuss with your coaching staff and develop a gameplan to... sorry, let me catch my breath... DEFEAT THE OTHER TEAM?!?!?!

Ok, I’m confused. I thought the new rule was you can fair catch kickoffs and the ball is spotted at the 25. We fair caught the last kickoff and after the play they called unnecessary roughness on Navy. Why weren’t we starting from the 40 instead of inside the 20?

Ok, I’m confused. I thought the new rule was you can fair catch kickoffs and the ball is spotted at the 25. We fair caught the last kickoff and after the play they called unnecessary roughness on Navy. Why weren’t we starting from the 40 instead of inside the 20?
It was a punt and the personal foul was on us... sorry :(

It's good to be consistent, you want him doing this late 3rd, early 4th evey game to develop muscle memory.

It’s honestly the thing that soured me on him last year more than anything. A coach that loses will eventually be fired, but a coach makes me feel like I’m wasting my time watching because he decided not to coach for a full 40 min is infuriating.

Sick of hearing how poor we are, we aren't too poor to get the players we have been getting . It's the coaching. We could get way better coaching for 800k then what we are getting now. A decent coach would have this team at 6-8 wins easily.

Reactions: TulsaAM
HOLY COW... Two of the same number on the field at the same time! I've never seen that...

Tk catches a pass for a td. That's good to know he has that in his arsenal for next season.

Really is incredible how accurate kickers have been against us

This was an embarrassing loss in every aspect of the game...

TK missed that block... but he never should of had to make it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT