ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Game Thread

I just finished watching the game and that was hard to watch. We did not come playin g very well. Our shooting from the line was not what we normally do. We couldn’t hit from outside. Memphis was getting inside. I really hoped that I wouldn’t have to tell tupatsfan and everyone else that said I was an idiot I told you so. I TOLD YOU SO! I really hope joiner is ok. Really hoped to get a rematch against Cincinnati. Well there is always next year. Now I’m off to root for the TU softball team.

Reactions: TULSARISING
I just finished watching the game and that was hard to watch. We did not come playin g very well. Our shooting from the line was not what we normally do. We couldn’t hit from outside. Memphis was getting inside. I really hoped that I wouldn’t have to tell tupatsfan and everyone else that said I was an idiot I told you so. I TOLD YOU SO! I really hope joiner is ok. Really hoped to get a rematch against Cincinnati. Well there is always next year. Now I’m off to root for the TU softball team.

Exactly the type of douche post I’d expect from you.

Reactions: tupatsfan

Thing is, you actually didn’t have to tell anyone anything.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I didn’t. But he said he “had to” celebrate our loss. Now stop talking to me
Your cranky! I guess I would be too if my team got beat in the state championship by a team coached by Bill Blankenship

Your cranky! I guess I would be too if my team got beat in the state championship by a team coached by Bill Blankenship

I was rooting for Bill jackass. Dude was my coach about a million years ago. Muted

And just when I thought everything had calmed down....

Anyone want to talk high school girls hoops? There’s a Milton playing tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT