ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Game Thread

All rebounders in the game. Henderson or Scott good options.

Well...
See ya on November.
We did not suck this year.
But, we need to stop scheduling Memphis! We just can't beat those guys!!!!!!??????

You can't let him have that easy a path to shoot. Do the right thing and force him back to the inbounder but then you have to at least slow him down
F$ing ridiculous

Yeah... Pretty :crap:ty defense.
Can't give the ball handler that space to the rim. We teach that to 6th graders --- get in front of the ball handler.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Taplin simply ran behind him all the way down. Amazing for a point guard who had to know since junior high you have to get between the man and the goal.

Note to coaches...When there is very little time left at the end of a game, don't let the ball come straight up the court for a shot uncontested. Sounds simple. If he only had to crossover dribble twice time would have expired. I'm done with basketball for quite a while.

Never should have let it come down to the last shot. Very disappointing game. Jeffries must have been injured. He played 10 minutes or less.

Taplin simply ran behind him all the way down. Amazing for a point guard who had to know since junior high you have to get between the man and the goal.

Apparently we didn't learn our lesson about how to defend in the full court with less than 5 seconds left against Memphis from back in 2010...

Just got asked to leave the Tag office. I may have been watching the game on my phone. I may have become distraught when the 3 went in and perhaps utter a phrase or two.

Not cool.

Yeah I’ll never understand the self-felating I told you so’s when we play poorly
Well when someone calls you numb nuts like he did to me and loca , mabey you will understand, time for new blood, get rid of Haith, this is a coaching problem

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT