ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Game Thread

Well when someone calls you numb nuts like he did to me and loca , mabey you will understand, time for new blood, get rid of Haith, this is a coaching problem

I said after Houston stomped us I wouldn’t defend Haith anymore and I won’t, but still you can f@&$ right off

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Yeah I’ll never understand the self-felating I told you so’s when we play poorly

There are quite a few of them around these days... annoying dbags who think they’re experts. I’m sure he wet himself with joy so he could come on here and post about how he an Oracle.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
There are quite a few of them around these days... annoying dbags who think they’re experts. I’m sure he wet himself with joy so he could come on here and post about how he an Oracle.
Na, I already had a good enough day, got a promotion at work so I didn't need to

I said after Houston stomped us I wouldn’t defend Haith anymore and I won’t, but still you can f@&$ right off
Na, I got more important stuff to do, because TU basketball is not the most important thing in my life

Don’t be too hard on Rising. Pat’s constant negativity doesn’t rub everyone the same way.

Hard not to when our very small fan base has so many self-haters. The dude was bursting with glee Bc he could say I told you so. We don’t need that type of “fan”

Hard not to when our very small fan base has so many self-haters. The dude was bursting with glee Bc he could say I told you so. We don’t need that type of “fan”
We need all the fans we can get or we won't be able to make any money

For the first two weeks you posted.

Then you turned to the darks side, for an attempt to get respect or something I guess.

Outty.
As I have said before, I have no need to get a bunch of respect from people on a sports board that I don't even know, if that is important to you, you need to get a life

At the end of the day, we lost. I will still support TU to the bitter end and I will NEVER take joy in us losing... even if that means I get to get on here and tell a bunch of people “I told you so”

At the end of the day, we lost. I will still support TU to the bitter end and I will NEVER take joy in us losing... even if that means I get to get on here and tell a bunch of people “I told you so”
I hate that we lost, but it's more disappointing we have to deal with Haith and mediocrity for another year or 2. At the end of the day it's a game, it's a basketball team, nothing more than that. There are far more important things in life than TU basketball

I hate that we lost, but it's more disappointing we have to deal with Haith and mediocrity for another year or 2. At the end of the day it's a game, it's a basketball team, nothing more than that. There are far more important things in life than TU basketball

Supporting TU Athletics and the university as a whole is much more than a game. It’s a large investment that I, along with many others, have decided to take on.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
My end of the season thoughts can be summed up like so

magnaaaaaaay.jpg

Supporting TU Athletics and the university as a whole is much more than a game. It’s a large investment that I, along with many others, have decided to take on.
TU athletics is a game, great that you donate as well as I do, but we need new leadership bad, Gragg needs to go, Haith needs to go, and if we don't go to a bowl next year, Montgomery needs to go

TU athletics is a game, great that you donate as well as I do, but we need new leadership bad, Gragg needs to go, Haith needs to go, and if we don't go to a bowl next year, Montgomery needs to go
I'd give Monty another season if he goes 5-7. I think it makes sense due to the QB he has RSing.

Reactions: TULSARISING
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT