ADVERTISEMENT

Little Rock Game

Uh oh, do they have archived games? I’ll be in downtown Reno watching “How the Grinch Stole Christmas: the musical”.

Only available on the TheVarsityNetwork app.
I'm assuming they were talking about the radio broadcast only and not tv broadcast. Seeing as how both games are going on at the same time. The radio is only capable of one broadcast at a time, as opposed to espn+ is capable of multiples.

Last edited:
He can’t talk about TV since he has radio advertising. But everyone knows where to find the games on TV. I have used Sportssync radio to get the best of both in the past.

Often when Bruce is tied up with one broadcast our alternate game is carried on 93.5 The Jet. Maybe that will be the case here?

Why wouldn’t Bruce cover the winning team instead of a team that is essentially done for the year? Save the expense of broadcasting from ECU.

Why wouldn’t Bruce cover the winning team instead of a team that is essentially done for the year? Save the expense of broadcasting from ECU.
What would you have them do, give refunds to the advertisers that are paid up for the full season?

I’ll be listening to the football game on the radio Saturday afternoon while driving down to OKC for the Thunder game.

What would you have them do, give refunds to the advertisers that are paid up for the full season?

I’ll be listening to the football game on the radio Saturday afternoon while driving down to OKC for the Thunder game.
They sell advertising for basketball games as well. You don’t write that off either.

They sell advertising for basketball games as well. You don’t write that off either.
While we’re here, do you have any tips for fun things to do on a free day in Houston? We’ll be coming down in April for what may very well be our final Rolling Stones show.

Reactions: TU 1978
Little Rock lost in overtime today They have some players.Their best player was hurt in regulation they could’ve used him

While we’re here, do you have any tips for fun things to do on a free day in Houston? We’ll be coming down in April for what may very well be our final Rolling Stones show.
NASA if you must stay in Houston. Better option is San Antonio... a short trip and a HELLUVA nicer place with a great zoo, the river walk, and it ain't Houston!

Last edited:
I am very curious as to how the ESPN Index has TU loosing to Little Rock. With a record of 1-4, I would assume that they wouldn't be favored in any games. Can anyone explain?

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Tulsa Hurricane site has removed the ESPN+ from their site. Must be politics with Learfield or Football. UALR site prominently shows ESPN+ which is accurate.

Vegas line just released
TU by 4.5
This seems right to me but the first road game is always a wild card

I’m far more interested in the basketball game although I hope football wins
Really hope TU BB comes into Mabee undefeated and that our fans show up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT