ADVERTISEMENT

Lets be real about Coach Haith

I've been on the Taplin bandwagon since last year - I felt he needed more playing time to develop and he didn't get a lot last year.

Reactions: nevadanatural
Haith is a good X's and O's guy in my book. We always seem well prepared down the stretch in these close games.

I agree. He doesn't deserve some of the hate from a few posters. Between he, Felton and Platt we have tons of experience and with English and Seals we have 2 young guys who have played in the league and bring valuable experience to this staff.

What the casual fan sees doesn't take into account so many other factors. It's not always black and white and hindsight is always 20/20. I trust this staff and their experience in coaching at so many levels, and their ability to evaluate and recruit talent.

We all knew this was a rebuilding year with so many new faces. Most thought that next year would be a really good one and I personally feel we're slightly ahead of schedule.

But as WD and others have said, our schedule is back end loaded with very tough opponents. So we need to hang in there with this staff and the players. Next year could be very special but I, like others, am going to sit back and watch the growth of these talented youngsters.

Synergy Sports Tech‏ @SynergySST
Here's a look at the most efficient offensive teams in the NCAA since '10 led by this year's UCLA squad. Notre Dame, Creighton appear twice.

UCLA Basketball and 8 others

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT