ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (11.27.19)

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
Only lost one game yesterday and that was South Florida getting downed by New Mexico State.

I really though halfway through the first that the HBU and Houston game would have been more interesting...I guess not lol

TU is back in action today against South Carolina State and they are not very good.

Todays games

South Carolina State at Tulsa
UT Arlington vs Furman at Elon
Colorado State vs Washington State at Grand Cayman
Kansas State vs Bradley at Fort Myers, FL
Nebraska vs South Florida at Grand Cayman
Hartford at SMU
Wichita State vs West Virginia at Cancun

85e30d3f62581f1b1d6a5c2d438db7b2.jpg

It’s early but our current RPI is 263 due to the teams we’ve played. Tougher games coming up. Would be nice to win two of our three road games against Vandy, Arky and KState. None of those teams really scare you but road games are road games. The remaining OOC games probably don’t move the needle much as far as “quality” wins with the possible exception of Boise. We’ve played a couple of really bad teams to date. Would be nice to get those off future schedules.

It’s early but our current RPI is 263 due to the teams we’ve played. Tougher games coming up. Would be nice to win two of our three road games against Vandy, Arky and KState. None of those teams really scare you but road games are road games. The remaining OOC games probably don’t move the needle much as far as “quality” wins with the possible exception of Boise. We’ve played a couple of really bad teams to date. Would be nice to get those off future schedules.
Too bad we didn't get a few more 10+ wins out of those bad teams. Would have improved our NET score.

Reactions: loca2874

After the embarrassment at UTA, this team has a lot to prove in Nashville this Saturday. Unfortunately, we played like a #263 RPI team in our only road game so far. Let’s hope that was our annual early season disaster game we have become accustomed to in the Haith era & not a true measure of the team.

I had been watching the RPI since the NET isn’t out and I deliberately didn’t want to post it as I didn’t want to start nothing. I hate seeing us that low as I know we are better than that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT