ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (11.17.2017)

ctt8410

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
I love having basketball on TV all day. Starting with the Temple-Auburn game already underway.

0Dwrrf1.jpg

NHE9ZLm.jpg

Last edited:
Temple on a huge run. What I have seen, Temple's interior defense is garbage.

Another question: How in the world is Bruce Pearl still Auburn's coach after the FBI allegations? He is in the same boat as Pitino and Pearl actually had a show-cause on him at the time he was hired by Auburn.

I liked a player we offered 2 years ago for Auburn in 6-8 Anfernee McLemore. He’s a soph this year and had 19 pts, 6 rbs and 3 blks. He had some monstrous dunks.

Nice win for Temple. Who knows what happens to Auburn with the FBI poking around, but for now that's the AAC's 6th best team beating the SEC's 6th best team.

They were the SEC's 6th best team before they suspended two starters. No shot with Wiley and Purifoy out that they finish in that position.

Illinois State is awful. Tells you how much So Carolina has fallen off this year.

They were the SEC's 6th best team before they suspended two starters. No shot with Wiley and Purifoy out that they finish in that position.

We'll see. Outside the top 3 or 4 teams, I can't see the SEC being so tough that even a short handed team like Auburn couldn't finish in the top half.

Tulane beating Colorado St. Would be a good win if they hold on. Boise State up 32 on Illinois State right now.

We'll see. Outside the top 3 or 4 teams, I can't see the SEC being so tough that even a short handed team like Auburn couldn't finish in the top half.

The SEC media picked them to finish 9th with those two players. Might be something to keep an eye on. No idea how Bruce Pearl still has a job.

Tulane wins 80-53. They're now 3-0 after going 6-25 last year.

Tulane wins 80-53. They're now 3-0 after going 6-25 last year.
I believe I said don't lump Tulane in with ECU and USF in the AAC. Tulane is going to give AAC teams some trouble and make them earn Ws. Dunleavy is a good coach.

Houston goes down to what's supposed to be a really poor Drexel squad in the Paradise Jam.

Houston chokes against Drexel. Gray has 37, rest of Houston's starters combined for 17. VanBeck-slippy white 3 pt shooter...2 pts...0% shooting from the field for him. Gray hit 5 3s, and only one other person hit one for CougHigh. CougHIgh 50% from the FT line (11-22). While they have Gray and he is a good player, CougHigh is terribly thin on the rest of the roster

Western Michigan up by 13 on App St. Bodes well for us against Iowa St. Same announcers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT