ADVERTISEMENT

GAMES OF INTEREST (1.6.19)

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
Not a good day yesterday for the GOI as it went 3-9 yesterday the only wins were from ORU, New Orleans and Southern Illinois

Today’s games

AAC GAMES
Temple(65) vs Wichita State (135)
Memphis (77) vs Houston (4)

REST OF GOI
Richmond (212) vs Dayton (68)

NET Rankings Through January 4
Houston (4) No Change
Cincinnati (25) No Change
UCF (38) No Change
Temple (65) Down 1
Memphis (77) No Change
Tulsa (80) No Change
South Fl (91) No Change
UCONN (101) Down 1
SMU (131) Up 1
Wichita St (135) Down 1
ECU (259) Up 1
Tulane (296) Down 1

OT in Wichita. Temple finally making their normal up and down performances in Conference play, or Wichita/Marshall figuring it out in conference play. Probably a little of both.

Reactions: loca2874
I just watched the last couple of minutes of regular time and this overtime but Wichita is playing some sloppy basketball.

Temple and UCF move to the top with road wins. Maybe Houston @ Temple will topple the Coogs.

Temple is the same Temple they’ve been for 4 years. Mediocre at best with some really good OOC performances. I’m not sure there is a game we have played against them that we shouldn’t have won.

Houston squashed Memphis. Final margin was only 13 but Houston was up 22 at one point later in the 2nd half. Davenport didn’t start for Memphis so I’m wondering if the stupidity he pulled against WSU earlier this week didn’t get him benched for a bit. He needed up playing 35 minutes so Penny wasn’t making much of a point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT