ADVERTISEMENT

Exit polls

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
Fox and CNN don't agree on much.

But both found 93 percent of the people say they don't trust Hillary to be honest and 5 percent do.

Hillary's folks said they hoped to not lose by double figures. Less than 10 percent would be okay. The nights not over but at last check she was down by 20 percent to Bernie.

Everyone gave nice speeches and said things are great. Kasich and Bernie prided themselves, understandably, in saying that they didn't go negative. Two down and a bunch to go. 11 days may bring...who knows what.

The liberals on this board must be afraid of Rubio, because they are still attack the guy in 5th place with 10% of the vote. Save some of your venom for Trump, Kasich, and Cruz. And be thankful that you don't work for Secretary Clinton tonight. That smile may go away back stage.

Yeah the line about Rubio being dumb and not handling his finances was the kicker. Should Rubio recover and become the nominee(it appears unlikely) I really hope that's Hillary's line of attack.

Last edited:
TUME, terrified, just terrified of Marco. TUME, terrified, just terrified or Rubio. TUME, terrified, just terrified of Marco.

TUME, terrified, just terrified of Marco. TUME, terrified, just terrified or Rubio. TUME, terrified, just terrified of Marco.

Maybe not, but you are spending a lot of time on an candidate that you are not worried about. Hillary didn't have a good night. But she will show strength as she moves South. She is still the favorite to limp forward to the nomination.

I'm not sure if Hillary finished 2nd or last? Both I guess.

Last edited:
A liberal co-worker was going off on Rubio yesterday regarding his running up his credit card debt, etc...I reminded him that we've doubled the national debt to almost $20T over the last eight years and his guy (Bernie) wants to add an additional $19T in spending while staring revenue sources for about a third of that. Basically the equivalent to Rubio maxing out ten CCs after getting into trouble on a few.

He just looked at me with this blank stare.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT