ADVERTISEMENT

Central Arkansas Game Thread

I’m emotionally all in on hoops now that football is in the pooper. I will live and die by each game - I cannot guarantee that I won’t be:
overconfident
:haith:Get off the floor! You're still a freshman!!

or

melt
:wojo:You can't shoot yet! There's still 10 seconds on the shot clock!!

World has TU by 8.5 this morning. After last year, I'm not looking past any opponent.

I’m emotionally all in on hoops now that football is in the pooper. I will live and die by each game - I cannot guarantee that I won’t be:

overconfident
:haith:

or

melt
:wojo:

at any point tonight or during the season!!
I just love your use of visual aids.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
It seems like anytime I think it’s going to be a good season , we are terrible , and anytime I think we are going to be terrible , we are decent. So I’ll just go ahead and say I think we won’t be any good!

Arkansas State Teachers College Bears. An old AIC school from Conway. Somehow D-1.

If Pooh is an assistant at Memphis why is he allowed to to the color commentary for this game?

So far I’m liking what I see from this group. Haggerty has 2 steals so far and that was a nice drive from Hall. Lots of potential here.

So far so good. Cobe reminds me of a better Rashad Ray. Like the strong take to the bucket by Hall. Looked like he was ready to dunk it until he got fouled.

Main problem I see is the big guy is just another David Wishon , I have been impressed with the rest of them though

Interior defense needs upgrade. But 3 point shooting good. Passes inside would be appreciated.

Reactions: el duran
I’m gonna have to print out a roster to keep by my chair. After that great assist earlier I was saying “who’s number 8, who’s number 8” while frantically looking for the roster. Great passing and 2 triples, if he keeps that up it may be hard to keep Archie off the floor.

Keita caught flat footed in front of the basket on defense once or twice.

Last edited:
Lots of talent on the floor. Some miscues here and there but I’m hoping this early schedule allows them to gel as a team. If so e could be really good come conference play.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Overall encouraging.

Much more athletic and tougher. Guys making plays.

Too many turnovers.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Zone offense had no interior passes. Archie kept them honest outside.

He has played less than one half of his first college game.
he just looked really raw to me in the short period I saw him , hopefully he makes me eat crow , other then that , I’m impressed so far with our players , I hope they don’t pull another Oregon State though !

Please Garcia, don’t telegraph each pass.

Reed is actually moving pretty well in person. Certainly nothing like Wishon.

Reactions: el duran
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT