ADVERTISEMENT

TU women host Georgetown 3/24 at 2 PM

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
Be there if you can!

Our first game in the WBIT was second in attendance (1,831) to the Virginia - High Point game (1,883). Let’s see if we can be the tops in attendance tomorrow and support this great team.

3 again for us. Good news is the students should start returning from Spring break and hopefully will show up.

Reactions: TU 1978
the time is rapidly approaching for our giant killers to take the hardwood once again....this time the victim will be the hoyas of georgetown and the big east....it's time to smite the hoyas.........

LET'S GO LADIES!!!!!!!

:nukem: NUKE GEORGETOWN

:TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU:

the time is rapidly approaching for our giant killers to take the hardwood once again....this time the victim will be the hoyas of georgetown and the big east....it's time to smite the hoyas.........

LET'S GO LADIES!!!!!!!

:nukem: NUKE GEORGETOWN

:TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU::TU:
X2

We're here. The crowd doesn't look as big as Thursday. Of course we don't have 200 Piggy fans here to close our number. And I'm not seeing students, at least not in the student section anyway. Disappointing. Hopefully the ladies come out on fire like last game.

We're here. The crowd doesn't look as big as Thursday. Of course we don't have 200 Piggy fans here to close our number. And I'm not seeing students, at least not in the student section anyway. Disappointing. Hopefully the ladies come out on fire like last game.
I thought it filled up pretty well!
Great crowd! Lots of hating on the refs for doing dumb sh1t!
I loved it!

Yes lots of fun all TU fans ought to show up. Konkol and main assistant were there tonight with several mens basketball players plus quite a few football players. We are at home again Thursday against Illinois. We shot the eyes out of the basket today with 57 percent from 3. Not many teams can beat us when we shoot like that

Super fun and my younger relatives were there because the women patronize a business they own, are super nice and invited them.
Sadly I have a trip out of town on Thursday so I can’t be there for the Illini but I can watch on espn+

The late layup off a break by Poindexter resulted in a Bill Self like explosion from the crowd

Amazing that TU got home appearances by Arkansas Georgetown and Illinois
The last two have never played here

Higher seed is why we got all these home games

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT