ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie Game Thread

This has been the same gameplan since Monty got here, hope and a prayer. Oh well, back to yardwork 🤠

If i had a $ for every time i have watched TU kick field goals inside the 5 yd line against a big time opponent, i would be able to buy a nice bottle of scotch and a decent cigar..

We lost at AnM like that, at OU like that, among others..

Reactions: TulsaAM and TU1NNJ
How did we end up having to burn a timeout there while the officials were holding up the play? Did Monty decide to sub at the last second?

I give them credit fir trying the onside kick but it was a horrible effort. Only one TO so without a turnover it’s done.

wow. we actually could have stopped them to get the ball back and still couldn't. what an embarrassing coach.

Kids played hard, never gave up. That is all you can ask as a fan.
You can ask for a coach who doesn't give up when it's 3rd and goal from the 1 yard line... Or a coach who throws away 50 seconds at the end of the second half when he'd have a chance to get a few points.... Or a coach who doesn't blow timeouts because he's busy looking like an abject retard on the sidelines when we're going for 2 and he doesn't know what call to send out on the field... There's a LOT more we can ask for as fans!!!! We can ask for him to be accountable for sucking dikkk as a head coach for 6 years

Reactions: TU1NNJ and BABlake
Cinncinatti, UCF, and UH gotta be licking their chops right now... after KU got thumped by coastal and we take OSU to the limit..

Reactions: TulsaAM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT