ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie Game Thread

These referees need to be drawn and quartered...
They're militating on every facet of the damn game.

The number of times by replay turns correct calls into incorrect calls and the subjectivity of what does and doesn’t get reviewed is enough for me to say do away with it completely

Mullet Man’s Sheep Molesters hire the best officials dead Boone’s money can buy.
The officials are SEC, I'd like to see a rule that officials for out of conference games with the Power 5 must be pulled from conferences outside the Power 5 and the conference of the opposing team.

Reactions: quincy101
went to do some honey-dos...we scored...then they scored. poop. please lightning strike twice.

Reactions: TulsaAM
The officials are SEC, I'd like to see a rule that officials for out of conference games with the Power 5 must be pulled from conferences outside the Power 5 and the conference of the opposing team.
ACC.. but same principle... mixed crew at least.

Reactions: loca2874
these great calls and plays eff'd up by monty with 3 runs up the middle...you effing moron!

If we can get one good defensive stop on this next series we might have this one. This is the first time in three years we’ve scored in the second half against OSU.

That was another great drive by Brin. His pass to Johnson just before getting hit was awesome. He’s starting to play like I thought he could.

Reactions: TUGrad06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT