ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie Game Thread

You can ask for a coach who doesn't give up when it's 3rd and goal from the 1 yard line... Or a coach who throws away 50 seconds at the end of the second half when he'd have a chance to get a few points.... Or a coach who doesn't blow timeouts because he's busy looking like an abject retard on the sidelines when we're going for 2 and he doesn't know what call to send out on the field... There's a LOT more we can ask for as fans!!!! We can ask for him to be accountable for sucking dikkk as a head coach for 6 years
Of the coach, yes... but the players never gave up

Two years in row we were the better team and we still lose. When your head coach always plays to lose then wins hence his record 31-42. Undisciplined and special teams errors and usage of game management will kill you every time. Great thing is we can beat everyone else left on the schedule outside of Ohio state.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Two years in row we were the better team and we still lose. When your head coach always plays to lose then wins hence his record 31-42. Undisciplined and special teams errors and usage of game management will kill you every time. Great thing is we can beat everyone else left on the schedule outside of Ohio state.

Two plays are the difference between 2-0 and 0-2. The fumble on the one against UCD and the KO return against OSU. We go for it on fourth down from the one either we score or they don’t receive the kickoff, either way we win.
Nevada, I think taking a lead there is the right choice. I have a lot to criticize but not so much that.

Nevada, I think taking a lead there is the right choice. I have a lot to criticize but not so much that.
If you are the deeper stronger team , yes, but when you are the underdog, you have to be the aggressor... everyone expects you to lose, even the refs. You have to take the fight to the champ... we score a TD there and OSU falls apart.. the field goal was essentially a win for gundy n co.

If you are the deeper stronger team , yes, but when you are the underdog, you have to be the aggressor... everyone expects you to lose, even the refs. You have to take the fight to the champ... we score a TD there and OSU falls apart.. the field goal was essentially a win for gundy n co.
Play to win we play to lose always I just don’t understand that some people including our administration can’t seem to see how inept our coach is

Mark of a crappy coach...
1) lots of penalties, and
2) bad special teams

Monty stinks, but Tulsa is broke.
You make your quips about “Is there a game?” And I’ll get back to my yard work THEN
you keep posting eight more times the same shyt ass drivel you post every week whether it’s football
or basketball . You are one sorry ass human being and you rank right up there with Ray
Stantz as bonafide whale shyt which lies on the bottom of the ocean floor. TU doesn’t need
”Richards” like you.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Good start on defense. Who kicked off? #90...is that long?
Rigged by the refs. Obviously. It couldn’t be more obvious than them taking out Kendarin Ray yet they allowed their safety to get away with BLATANT targeting on Stokes in the first half. It’s so blatant it’s honestly vomit worthy how rigged this game is.

Even though the TU(Blue) section was the lousiest seats in the house, at least you guys got about an hours worth of shade. I baked on the west side the full 60.

It's not been mentioned much, but really poor tackling (that crap of trying to arm tackle above the waist(which cost us 2 TD's that could have been FG's) as much as unbelievably bad calls & a 98 yd k/o return. Brown killed us last year, too.

Still, as football games go, it was very entertaining until the "bitter" end.

Last edited:
Even though the TU(Blue) section was the lousiest seats in the house, at least you guys got about an hours worth of shade. I baked on the west side the full 60.

It's not been mentioned much, but really poor tackling (that crap of trying to arm tackle above the waist(which cost us 2 TD's that could have been FG's) as much as unbelievably bad calls & a 98 yd k/o return. Brown killed us last year, too.

Still, as football games go, it was very entertaining until the "bitter" end.
Davis Brin looked a lot better this week too if we're trying to take positives out of a gut punch...
And I guess we're one game closer to hopefully closing the PM football coaching chapter at our alma mater.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Tulsa 31
Ohio State 30

Pin this.
I’m going to be honest here , and I have been known for wearing blue and gold glasses , but I specifically scheduled my lasik surgery this Friday so I didn’t have to watch us get destroyed like we are going to

One advantage to missing it is that you can avoid watching completely if it ends up a massacre.

So we take Jenks broken arrow owasso or Union high school coaches as our next head coach what are moving to 6a football so we can afford the coaches
We tried two of the three out already, and it didn’t work. As a matter of fact it was due to some of the same stubbornness related to play calling versus managing the game.

Reactions: drboobay
7th year as a head coach and you waste 2 second half timeouts because you are late calling plays.

Of everything today this is the truly inexcusable.
He still hasn't caught on that when he sends on subs with 15 seconds left on the play clock, the other team is going to waddle players out there nice and slow because they can. This happens so many times in a season it's clear he doesn't understand the ramifications of his actions

He still hasn't caught on that when he sends on subs with 15 seconds left on the play clock, the other team is going to waddle players out there nice and slow because they can. This happens so many times in a season it's clear he doesn't understand the ramifications of his actions
and OSU had 12 men (or more) how many times last week when we snapped the ball?

and OSU had 12 men (or more) how many times last week when we snapped the ball?
The refereeing last game was truly atrocious. Reversing calls that would've given us the ball back or taken a touchdown away from OSU or those bogus targeting calls that went 3 for 3 in OSU's favor...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT