ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Betson

Lordy. What on earth was this about? Was Brandon Betson kicked off the team? Jeez.

[URL unfu
You are a little late to the party.

I wish we had kicked the problem children off the team last season, except that might have been half the team. Kicking one or two off early might have alleviated some of the problems though.

Coach Patrick is the coach if you remember I was touting for Haith's replacement a couple of years ago. Don't know how that would have worked out but he is the best at recruiting Aussies and foreign players and has done so at Sac State. " When you bring in 12 new guys from five different continents and different programs, the language, the basketball language, the living, how I coach them, it takes time.”

Reactions: Weatherdemon
I’ve never seen a college player with worse body language than Betson. He would hang his head & slowly jog back down the court after missed shots or turnovers. Seriously, Betson, Griffin & KES all had poor attitudes & displayed a lack of effort. They were supposed to be the upper class team leaders! It’s no wonder it was a disastrous season.

Reactions: drboobay
I’ve never seen a college player with worse body language than Betson. He would hang his head & slowly jog back down the court after missed shots or turnovers. Seriously, Betson, Griffin & KES all had poor attitudes & displayed a lack of effort. They were supposed to be the upper class team leaders! It’s no wonder it was a disastrous season.
Bingo

Cancerous...

Betson's 3 years in D1:
7-25
5-25
10-24
Winners win.

Often one really cancerous player can spread the thought like crazy. Would be sad, but darkly funny if he was the source of actions like Pritchard quitting etc.

Yes , even Konkol misjudged that one IMO. But the fact he had changed schools every year was a tip off.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT