ADVERTISEMENT

Aggie Game Thread

This is a BS review. It should cost Aggie a timeout.

Well, we need to get moving on the penalties or my over under bet will be a looser 🤣🤣🤣

Well, what was good about this call was the idiot Aggie fans are mad.

That was a poor call but we will take it. And Montgomery continues the same game plan

Reactions: TulsaAM
Play calling wasn’t bad the first series, except Monty never calls slants and I don’t know why. I liked the draw call but both of our OTs messed up.

What does Monty do to ruin QBs?

Reactions: t-townpod
Time to see if Monty remembers he has 2 starter level RBs and 2 more solid backup level RBs. Because we don’t have WRs that can separate from Little 8 level corners.

I haven’t seen this much orange since they took me to the prison in Boy Scouts to scare us out of doing dumb crap. Which is odd because I generally associate our last two governors, who are both OSU alumni, with dumb crap.

I do not understand why all of our QBs since Evans overthrow their WRs it’s like they don’t practice together to have timing down. It’s just odd.

Had Brin threw a tiny bit shorter that would’ve been into the redzone.

Monty didn’t ruin Brin. He had a magical game against Tulane, but people forget Tulane dropped 3 picks or it would have never happened. Him putting the ball at risk isn’t that surprising. Now has Monty improved him? Doesn’t look like it so far, but it’s just the start of game 2

I do not understand why all of our QBs since Evans overthrow their WRs it’s like they don’t practice together to have timing down. It’s just odd.

Had Brin threw a tiny bit shorter that would’ve been into the redzone.
Throwing shorter wouldn’t have helped as the safety was coming from the left all over him. If he had thrown it to the right side and not the left then he wouldn’t have been bumped off his path and could have made it. Still bad placement on Brin

Reactions: cmullinsTU
This looks more like the defense I expected after watching the Cincinnati and MS State games.

my gosh, such incompetent coaching and QB play. Easily winnable games just pooped on by the damn coach.

Holy crap. a terrible pass and then targetting. noice.
Are you saying the pass to Stokes was a terrible pass? Or did you mean basically every pass before that?

I thought that pass to Stokes was the best pass and catch we’ve had between today and last week.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Monty didn’t ruin Brin. He had a magical game against Tulane, but people forget Tulane dropped 3 picks or it would have never happened. Him putting the ball at risk isn’t that surprising. Now has Monty improved him? Doesn’t look like it so far, but it’s just the start of game 2
That is certainly the more likely case. It is just perplexing to me that Monty’s QBs never seem ready to play. Didn’t Brin even play in a similar system in HS?

How is that not targeting. No idea what that call means anymore

Are you saying the pass to Stokes was a terrible pass? Or did you mean basically every pass before that?

I thought that pass to Stokes was the best pass and catch we’ve had between today and last week.
before that pass to stokes. and yes i agree best pass the last 2 weeks lol.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
solid timeout coach Monty. can't get the play in on time. brilliant. these players can't respect this guy can they?

I thought the personal foul penalty stood it was just a case of whether targeting and ejection would occur. Did not think they could take penalty away

Fox broadcasts are just lower quality. How is that “burning” a timeout? It’s a big play in second quarter. Word choice matters. I feel like Fox has the editorial quality of their “news” channel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT