ADVERTISEMENT

The First Debate

why bother having the primaries where voters choose the party candidate, if in the end, the party leaders pick who they want?
God, where did you happen onto that criticism. If they choose someone else, it will only be if he drops out. What a loon you are. Like the party or him want this situation. Go smell your fart in the dark. What a cheese ass comment. I don't think too many Democrats out there will be making the complaint that they were robbed of Joe Biden if that happens. I hope that happens to the Republicans, so you can make that complaint all the way to the election. I want my DONALD, I want my Donald. Waaaaahhh!!! SMH at your ignorance. You really must want to be slapped down.

The First Debate

That article is two years old. CNN has been a Biden and Dem mouthpiece during that time. The only thing which has changed is CNN now realizes Biden can’t beat Trump and are trying to help the Dems torpedo his nomination. Reminding people of his cognitive issues despite claiming they are fiction over the past four years are the marching orders. CNN is still an extension of the Dem party. A party which now wants Biden out.
Yep, that's the only thing that's changed. They see a weakening candidate that lost ground in the debate. That's gives them the excuse and the reason to attack Biden's candidacy. The majority of liberal pundits knew of Biden's situation, or had strong suspicions about it through the rumor mill. I guarantee you there was not as much surprise in the media as they are portraying.

Berhalter’s replacement may not have been to Oklahoma,

But he’s in Alcobendas, to be featured in San Blas.

If I’m USSF sporting director there is only 1 candidate to replace Berhalter. Fernando Torres. He just won a championship with atleti youth team & only weeks ago promoted to coach Atlético de Madrid B team. He seems to be Simeone’s successor, but Simeone isn’t going anywhere the next 2 years.

Torres speaks English. His style is based bc it’s championship based. Hang your hat on D, but hustle & play exciting, attacking football (incels, pay attention, this works on & off the field.)

Most importantly, his most qualifying factor: ES UN GOLEADOR! HE IS A GOALER! HE KNITS NET!!!

I believe he’d take the job if offered. I wouldn’t go to anyone else & id tell him I have no search firm not even one consultant. I’d even tell him he can stay coach at Atletico B.

This is the winning decision.

¡Aúpa atleti! ¡Aúpa U.S. men’s team!” Mira se lo rima ya
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT