ADVERTISEMENT

WSU vs TU game Thread

I think if TU employed the Kelvin Sampson bully ball it wouldn’t work for us. Sampson believes if you foul constantly they won’t call all the fouls. If we employed that strategy the refs would call them and we would be down to the walk-ons and managers for the last 15 minutes.

Tulsa is a below average aac team this year and bottom 1/4 program

It is what it is

Seems to be cool to most

Four times in the first half we had rebounds in our hands and threw them into the hands of opposing players. Wichita got at least five points off those plays.

Any defense that has your slowest big man chasing 3 point shooters while your point guard is trying to rebound is a poorly designed defense.

Reactions: TBunch1103
Dennis is 6 of 8 from 3. And yet we stubbornly refuse to leave a person on him.

Taplin and Jeffries and Haith can leave tomorrow

I’d be fine w that

Clean house ASAP

Getting rammed by WSU at home should be the death knell

We can’t hit layups tonight. And some are pretty open and easy.

I work with my 10th graders every practice on full court, full speed layups. They’re harder than they look.

We’ve got a drill “80 in 2” that helps. When they were little, they got ice cream if they were successful.

Wojcik may have bragged about shaking Coach K’s hand, but at least he knew when he was outcoached.

I think if TU employed the Kelvin Sampson bully ball it wouldn’t work for us. Sampson believes if you foul constantly they won’t call all the fouls. If we employed that strategy the refs would call them and we would be down to the walk-ons and managers for the last 15 minutes.

You have to have the multi star athletes and reputation of Calvin fot that to work

You have to have the multi star athletes and reputation of Calvin fot that to work

I would like to see Haith at least try occasionally. We don’t get many fouls called on us primarily because we play a passive defense. Down by 21 at home. Sign

Mass exodus at 6:25. Only black and gold people are staying.

Haith was exposed (we knew it would happen eventually) with the junk zone defense.

Since he can’t run it in this game (it got shredded early), our man defense is getting embarrassed.

Marshall is making Haith look silly. He's getting Echinque matched up on Taplin every time down and we've done nothing to adjust

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
When you get run out of your gym by a .500 team, it’s time for you to go... #firehaithnow

Reactions: eastcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT