ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Charlotte

That’s a pretty limited view of “top of the conference” in a 14 team league but you do you. If we beat the 5th, 6th and 8th place teams all in a row on the road I’d be pretty stokEd.

That’s a pretty limited view of “top of the conference” in a 14 team league but you do you. If we beat the 5th, 6th and 8th place teams all in a row on the road I’d be pretty stokEd.
I get your point, but a minor correction, E Carolina was a home game.

Win ! He probably should have missed the 2nd one though ! We got lucky they didn’t hit that !
On post game radio, Konkol said PJ was trying to miss the 2nd one. He said they actually practice that & had a similar situation in the LSU preseason scrimmage!

Reactions: TULSARISING
On post game radio, Konkol said PJ was trying to miss the 2nd one. He said they actually practice that & had a similar situation in the LSU scrimmage!
So if Charlotte had a time out , I would have rather him make it , main reason he should have missed it was because they didn’t have a timeout and would have had to take a full court shot, if this teams sticks together , I really do see where they could be pretty dang good next year

So if Charlotte had a time out , I would have rather him make it , main reason he should have missed it was because they didn’t have a timeout and would have had to take a full court shot, if this teams sticks together , I really do see where they could be pretty dang good next year
That’s exactly what Konkol said. Because Charlotte was out of timeouts, he called a timeout and instructed Haggerty to miss.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Well that partially explains the poor defense against Charlotte at the end of game. We hesitated getting up the floor, because we were focused on rebounding the shot that went in. In the confusion and delayed reaction, we didn't mark the man taking the shot very well.

Well that partially explains the poor defense against Charlotte at the end of game. We hesitated getting up the floor, because we were focused on rebounding the shot that went in. In the confusion and delayed reaction, we didn't mark the man taking the shot very well.
If you watch the slow motion video, Patterson could have shot an open three with 1 second to go from the top of the circle and instead passed the ball to a guy who had no time to adjust his shot at the buzzer. Escaped a loss there which would have been devastating.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
If you watch the slow motion video, Patterson could have shot an open three with 1 second to go from the top of the circle and instead passed the ball to a guy who had no time to adjust his shot at the buzzer. Escaped a loss there which would have been devastating.
I’m glad he did 😂

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT