ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Charlotte

Our first game with Charlotte was similar to this. We were down 15 at half and started to close. This time we have done better and closed the gap
Learning to close out games is very important to learn with a young team and if we can learn this it will be our best opportunity to be a winning team,

That is how you run an offensive play. Hope someone was learning

Huh? What back to back road wins against the top of the conference? They beat UAB. That's just one.
Currently Memphis is 5th and UAB is 6th. That might change tomorrow but right now that’s back to back road wins over teams in the top half of the conference.

Currently Memphis is 5th and UAB is 6th. That might change tomorrow but right now that’s back to back road wins over teams in the top half of the conference.

They beat ECU as well and they were around the top half of the conference. They also play well at home
I don't consider Memphis and East Carolina to be good. They have around .500 conference records. When I say a top team in the conference, I'm referring to 1-5.

Memphis is 8-6 and UAB is 9-4. You got that backwards Nevada, UAB is 5th. Memphis has a weaker schedule, and finishes with a Nightmare on Elm Street final few games. They managed to beat Charlotte but that's it during their losing streak.

We'll see how they finish up. I have a feeling they will drop from 6th to 7 or 8th. Our middle of the pack teams(Memphis, E Carolina, and N Texas are average) The E Carolina game with Memphis will probably tell how well those 3 finish, and go a long ways to determining 6, 7, & 8.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT