ADVERTISEMENT

WSU at Tulsa game thread

Wow. Three great 3 pointers from WSU covered and shot clock winding down. That what you need to win

We could’ve had that drive from Joiner all night. Decided guarded threes were better I guess

11 of 21 now. If we lose, despite all the other crap, the free throws can be something to point to.

What a garbage shot there.

Why doesn't Frank play the freshmen?

I'd like to see others play. These guys tonight (especially the transfer guards suck hard!!). Haywood is awful.

Can’t lose conference games at home. Now 11th in conference.

Why no freaking time out. And then we take a 3 down 4. Got to be kidding. We are not good. WSU not that good

Reactions: TULSARISING
Stupid decision by KES to try and draw the foul there. You aren’t getting that call at that point in the game. The better coached, tougher, and smarter team won tonight.

E-S is selfish and stupid
No coaching down the stretch
An inexcusable loss
Disgusted
Fire Haith now

At least we don’t have to out up with idiot Shocker fans celebrating

Stupid decision by KES to try and draw the foul there. You aren’t getting that call at that point in the game. The better coached, tougher, and smarter team won tonight.

That was a rookie coach.

Why no freaking time out. And then we take a 3 down 4. Got to be kidding. We are not good. WSU not that good

Always take a time out after the kid missed the first free throw. It makes the second one really tough. When he just stands there he will adjust from the miss. All free throw shooters know this.

Reactions: drboobay
We all knew Joiner was going to take the shot like last year.

12/31 with 5/17 from the 3
12/31 with 5/17 from the 3
To spell the my point out, which I didn't think was necessary, unless you were a kindergartner...

It was the same one which frank made in the post game, on the radio. We were taking too many threes and not enough two's. Frank's statement was that's not the team we are, and we need to correct that.

And if you were trying to correct my stats, they were from a little earlier in the game at which point the ratio was about the same. Still made the same point. The stats I had weren't quite live.

He is the coach
He is responsible
He has already failed and ruined this season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT