ADVERTISEMENT

WSU at Tulsa game thread

When do we start sitting people who don’t value possessions? Maybe that’s everybody though

WSU has cooled off and we’ve started hitting some, we’re close now we just need to keep playing solid ball.

Glad to see Joiner shooting instead of dribbling. He is a good shooter.

Henry Kendall said:
Bad defense makes for bad offense. If we played better defense, our offense would improve.

Defense is covering perimeter much better and making them drive.

Reactions: TU 1978
The refs aren’t we are losing, but this is a clown show. They are watching a different game, changing calls, delaying the game randomly, and just getting things wrong.
That was my point earlier, it’s like they’re not sure of what they’re doing. Two of the fouls called on KES were ridiculous.

Defense is covering perimeter much better and making them drive.

But letting them into the middle without any coherent plan when that happens. We’re too easy to get looks at.

We play so much better and with more energy in our man or quasi-man defense.

Good job going at Udeze, him being out has helped the comeback. Out he goes again.

I think that was a phantom foul on Manny but we need Rey in. Still lots of time.

Sit down Toby. Only one coach is allowed up during play.

It really shouldn’t be that hard to get guys to quit taking 30 ft threes. We’ve gone almost an entire game without attacking the basket

These refs are really pissing me off. Trying to ensure we can't pull off the football/basketball 🏀 1st place finish 🏁 this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT