ADVERTISEMENT

WSU at Tulsa game thread

Shoes? SHOES? You’re watching this game and the thing you complain about is the shoes? I wouldn’t care if they played barefoot if they would make shots and not turn it over. Besides I like the multi-colored shoes.
Idk , it just seems weird to me when our colors are blue and gold, and we have guys wearing green and pink shoes , but to each his own .

Shoes? SHOES? You’re watching this game and the thing you complain about is the shoes? I wouldn’t care if they played barefoot if they would make shots and not turn it over. Besides I like the multi-colored shoes
My main point is how undisciplined we are, the shoes were just a side point

Why have we forgotten how to guard against the 3 point shots?

Also, it would be great if Jackson would be in the game. C’mon, Frank!

:haith::haith2:

Reactions: TULSARISING
Again fire Frank now
This is simply unacceptable and disgusting lack of preparation and coaching

Good talent poorly coached. Have we seen a single cut?

This is probably the worst team Ive seen in the Frank Haith Era.

We wont win many games. I would be surprised if we had double digit wins this year

Really sad. Waiting for those shooters you all tell me about

Surprise prediction for the 2nd half... Zaven Collins comes out and leads a comeback victory and then wins the conference championship on Saturday

Reactions: URedskin54
Surprise prediction for the 2nd half... Zaven Collins comes out and leads a comeback victory and then wins the conference championship on Saturday

R_Gl_5.gif

nobody has told you about shooters. Get another schtick
Not sure I agree with you. I was told over and over on this board and off how we were so improved in shooting. We are worse. Haywood, KES, Joiner, Rachel, and Ritchie have been very disappointing. Add to that our lazy defense and real trouble.

Not sure I agree with you. I was told over and over on this board and off how we were so improved in shooting. We are worse. Haywood, KES, Joiner, Rachel, and Ritchie have been very disappointing. Add to that our lazy defense and real trouble.
Bad defense makes for bad offense. If we played better defense, our offense would improve.

Are these high school refs? It’s like they are unsure of everything.
Refs are fine. Problem is not guarding perimeter players and shooting threes without reversing the ball or taking it to the rim.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT