ADVERTISEMENT

WSU at Tulsa game thread

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Ok, the season hasn’t started as we hoped it would but tonight is a different animal. Tonight we begin the defense of our league title. We started strong against both TCU and South Carolina but shooting droughts and turnovers killed us. Here’s to hoping we’ve got those issues straightened out and put together a solid game against the Shockers.

GO TU!!!

why did I bet on Tulsa.

I shouldve know better.

3 possessions three bad 3 point shots.

This is such a weird year , I really don’t know if it’s Haith or just covid screwing practice up

You really gotta wonder if the players are listening to anything our coach is saying if we have yet to shoot a 2 point shot

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
We are playing like we took some time off. Refs are being jackholes, too. I’m not sure what foul is anymore.

Can we just spot the other team the ball at the beginning of both halves and not play Haywood?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Haywood shooting much better now. Is Earley in yet?

In other news , the Florida player who collapsed on the floor is now breathy on his own and stable, he even FaceTimed his team

I think this may be the season that gets Haith, look how undisciplined we are, I mean why do we have guys wearing green shoes ?

This team has talent. Horribly coached. No excuses. Bad defense, can’t rebound to save their life.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
WSU, in spite of missing many contributors from last season, still knows how to play in big games. That’s the difference between them and us.

I think this may be the season that gets Haith, look how undisciplined we are, I mean why do we have guys wearing green shoes ?
Shoes? SHOES? You’re watching this game and the thing you complain about is the shoes? I wouldn’t care if they played barefoot if they would make shots and not turn it over. Besides I like the multi-colored shoes.

Reactions: TU_BLA
The refs need to be tested for the stupids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT